Tags Iskenya 191011

Tag: iskenya 191011

500 Gb/s network trial a global first in SA

Internet Solutions ups Kenya investment

South African company Internet Solutions has increased its stake in Internet Solutions Kenya from 51% to 80% for an undisclosed sum, with an option to acquire the remaining 20%, as the group looks to expand in east Africa.

LATEST

X
X
Skip to toolbar