Terms and Conditions and Mechanics
1. This promotion is open to all South African residents aged 18 years and older.
2. This online promotion runs from 2 August – 1 September 2017.
Competition entry mechanics:
1. Entrants must enter via the nomination form on the Brand South Africa website https://www.brandsouthafrica.com/play-your-part/owami-women-nominations
2. Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information.
3. One winner will be selected and contacted by a representative from Brand South Africa.
4. The winner will be drawn randomly through an audited system and contacted via email or telephone. The winner will be prompted to send their details to Brand South Africa via email or telephone.
5. In the event that the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, or cannot take the prize, a new winner will be drawn and substituted.
6. Brand South Africa may make media announcements / publish names / photograph
winner/s, provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. Brand South Africa
reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s to verify their eligibility.
A spa treatment for two people with a lunch included as well as an invite to attend the Owami Women and Play Your Part recognition event which will take place on 21 September 2017 at the La Toscana in Monte Casino.
8. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Transportation is excluded from the prize. Winners must arrange their own transport to the destination.
10. Brand South Africa and Play Your Part reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries.
11. To claim the contest prizes, the winner must produce their valid South African identity
book and/or passport.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this online promotion, all competitors agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional material. This promotion is subject to South African law, and is not offered outside South Africa.
2. All entries must be completed online by 1 September 2017 (South African time) to qualify.
3. Brand South Africa reserves the right to disqualify incomplete online entries. No responsibility will be accepted for online entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the site via internet, network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attack, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
4. Nothing on email, or on any other website of Brand South Africa, or entrant’s use of the
services or related hereto, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Brand South Africa or its subsidiaries or affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise.
5. Brand South Africa and/or its agent shall be licensed to evaluate all contest-related
submissions for the purposes of the contest, including verification and judging and as specified in these terms and conditions. The software and programming code and media relating to the website or Instagram page and contest-related communication is protected by the applicable laws of copyright, trademark, patent, competition and other proprietary laws.
6. Brand South Africa’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the draw and no
correspondence will be entered into.
7. Brand South Africa reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. An entrant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the promotion. Should an entrant not wish to continue to participate in the promotion pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation in the promotion upon written notice to Brand South Africa.
8. Brand South Africa reserves the right to modify the competition or disqualify any
entrant/contestant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the
competition as determined by Brand South Africa, in its sole discretion.
9. Brand South Africa reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
10. Brand South Africa may in its absolute discretion extend any time limit or waive any of the terms and conditions where a person might otherwise be disqualified.
11. Brand South Africa may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize with one deemed to be an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize.
12. The promoter is Brand South Africa. 103 Central Street, Houghton, Gauteng, South Africa, 2041