Do you own a spaza shop? Are you a community worker, a teacher or an ordinary worker? Are you the best that you can be?
All of us are part of building a competitive South Africa. We are responsible for bringing international investment into our country. We are part of building South Africa’s reputation.
Join Brand South Africa on Thursday 8 October in Langa, Cape Town, for the next edition of the Sowetan Dialogues, to discuss how to make South Africa a competitive country for ourselves as citizens, investors, and tourists.
The conversation will revolve around the theme, “Are we really the worst in the world? Excellence must start in our communities.” It will be hosted by Shado Twala, South African radio DJ, journalist, entrepreneur, public relations expert and broadcast producer.
The panellists are:
• Luvuyo Rani, an entrepreneur, founder of Silulo Ulutho Technologies and a Play Your Part ambassador
• Gerry Elsdon, the CEO Cinnamon Communications
• Vangile Makwakwa, the author of Heart, Mind & Money: Using Emotional Intelligence with Money
• Dr Laurine Platzky, the deputy director-general for strategic programmes in the office of the Western Cape premier
• Date: 9 October 2014
• Venue: Langa Hall (Johnson Nguvela), Washington Street, Langa Township, Cape Town
• Time: 6 for 6.30 pm
Refreshments will be served
Attendance is free. To secure a seat SMS the keyword DIALOGUES with your name and surname to 48470. SMSs are charged at R1.50, and free minutes do not apply.
Bookings will close on 9 October at 12 noon. Confirmation will be sent via SMS.
For more information or to RSVP, email email@example.com