Websites of international chambers of commerce and industry, and other foreign trade and business organisations, in South Africa and abroad.
For foreign offices/embassies in South Africa and abroad, see the box on the right below.
The International Chamber of Commerce
The ICC has members in more than 120 countries, spanning a range of activity – from manufacturing to services. It aims to strengthen commerical ties between nations, helping to improve global living standards and foster peace.
The ICC established the World Chambers Federation in 1950. The WCF gives its 12 000 members a platform for chamber leaders to communicate and collaborate with each other, helping them to establish mutually beneficial relationships.
- Website: www.iccwbo.org
Alphabetical country/region listing
- South Africa-Angola Chamber of Commerce: www.sa-acc.co.za
- Austrian Business Chamber Southern Africa: www.austrianbc.co.za
- Canada-South Africa Chamber of Business: www.canadasachamber.com
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service: www.tradecommissioner.gc.ca
- French South African Chamber of Commerce: www.fsacci.co.za
- SA-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry: www.germanchamber.co.za
- Johannesburg Italian Trade Commission: www.italtrade.com
- Italian-SA Chamber of Trade and Industries: www.italcham.co.za
- Israel-South Africa Chamber of Commerce: www.isacc.org.il
- Japan External Trade Organisation Africa: www.jetro.go.jp
- South African Chamber of Commerce in Japan: www.saccjapan.jp
- South Africa-Mozambique Chamber of Commerce: www.samozacc.co.za
- South African-Netherlands Chamber of Commerce: www.sanec.org
- South African-Nigeria Chamber of Commerce: www.sa-ncc.co.za
- Nordic-South African Business Association: www.nsba.co.za
- Innovation Norway South Africa: www.norway.org.za
- Swedish Trade Council South Africa: www.swedishtrade.se
- Swiss-South African Chamber of Commerce: www.scsa.ch
- American Chamber of Commerce South Africa: www.amcham.co.za
- South Africa-USA Chamber of Commerce: southafricausachamber.com
- Corporate Council on Africa: www.africacncl.org
- South African Chamber of Commerce in America: www.sacca.biz
Reviewed: 31 August 2012
Would you like to use this article in your publication or on your website? See: Using SAinfo material