With South Africa at 14/1 favourites to win the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) in Equatorial Guinea, they certainly stand out as the wild cards of the event. They are placed in the tournament’s group of death, with Ghana, Senegal and Algeria having better odds of winning the tournament. We analyse Bafana Bafana and their chances of bringing home the cup.
For more on the Africa Cup of Nations, check out:
- When football became Africa’s game
- Learn the language of South African football
- Africa Cup of Nations: some facts and figures
- Who will become a star at Afcon 2015
- African footballers call on their juju men
Click for larger image