1.1. Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
1.2. Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
1.3. This competition is operated by Brand South Africa.
1.4. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to the rules set out below.
- This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal residence of the Republic of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
1.1. Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
1.2. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
1.3. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
1.4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
1.5 SMEs in the alcohol, tobacco, gambling, adult entertainment, and weapons industry will not be considered for this competition.
- The Competition shall commence on 15th March 2021 and will end on 31st March 2021. No entries received after 31st March 2021 will be considered.
1.1. To participate in this Competition, participants must visit the Brand South Africa Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, tag a friend and comment with their ultimate COVID-19 survival tips, hacks or state how they Play Their Part to beat the #COVID19PANDEMIC.
1.2 Participants must be following the Brand SA social media pages.
1.3 Participants must use the hashtags #FlattenTheCurveSA, and #PlayYourPartSA.
1.1. The R5 000.00 hamper will be split to 4 Covid Care hampers/vouchers.
1.2. Participants stand a chance to win one (1) of 4 (four) R1 250 digital vouchers.
The Covid Care hamper/voucher is only redeemable at either Dischem or Shoprite/Checkers.
1.3 The winners will be notified via email or telephone or social media.
1.4 In the event that the winners do not respond within 24 hours of notification, or cannot take the prize, new winners will be drawn and substituted as the winners.
1.5 The prizes are not transferable and are not exchangeable for cash.
1.6 Brand South Africa reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries.
1.7 To claim the contest prizes, the winners must produce an ID copy.
1.8 Winners will be selected by a random draw.
General Terms and Conditions:
- By entering this online promotion, all competitors agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional material. This promotion is subject to South African law, and is not offered outside South Africa.
- All entries must be completed online 12pm, 31st March 2021 (South African time) to qualify.
- Brand South Africa reserves the right to disqualify incomplete online entries. No responsibility will be accepted for online entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the site via internet, network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attack, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Nothing on email, or on any other website of Brand South Africa, or entrant’s use of the services or related hereto, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Brand South Africa or its subsidiaries or affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise.
- Brand South Africa and/or its agent shall be licensed to evaluate all contest-related submissions for the purposes of the contest, including verification and judging and as specified in these terms and conditions. The software and programming code and media relating to the website or social media page and contest-related communication is protected by the applicable laws of copyright, trademark, patent, competition and other proprietary laws.
- Brand South Africa’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Brand South Africa reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. An entrant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the promotion. Should an entrant not wish to continue to participate in the promotion pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation in the promotion upon written notice to Brand South Africa.
- Brand South Africa reserves the right to modify the competition or disqualify any entrant/contestant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition as determined by Brand South Africa, in its sole discretion.
- Brand South Africa reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
- Brand South Africa may in its absolute discretion extend any time limit or waive any of the terms and conditions where a person might otherwise be disqualified.
- Brand South Africa may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize with one deemed to be an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize.
The promoter is Brand South Africa. 103 Central Street, Houghton, Gauteng, South Africa, 2041