New Growth path
South Africa is to embark on a new economic growth path in a bid to create five-million jobs and reduce unemployment from 25% to 15% over the next 10 years.
- Press release
- The framework
- Minister Ebrahim Patel’s Speech: Essence of the Growth Path
- Gearing for Growth in a Changed World by John Battersby
- Monomer engineering presentation: Enabling development one step at a time!
- Business Report: Ann Crotty
- MICHAEL POWER: New Growth Path
The sheet music to make our economic orchestra hum
Key messages on nuclear energy
Nuclear energy will in future contribute more significantly to South Africa’s energy mix.
Read more [PDF, 280kb]
Exports into Egypt from South Africa
Dinner with the FT – Geared for Growth